Resium tegen nierstenen en lever/galstenen

• René

Resium is een zeer oud Spaans volksmedicijn dat helpt tegen nierstenen en ook gal/leverstenen.

Het is een drankje met kruiden volgens oud recept.De smaak is neutraal en het is een heldere vloeistof.

Fles 600 ml met maatcupje .

Verkrijgbaar bij bijv. www.drogisterij.net voor € 26,-

Het werkt zeer goed.

• Annet

Hallo,

Zou je mij er iets meer over kunnen vertellen ??

Ik heb het inmiddels in huis maar vraag me af

hoe lang je het moet gebruiken .

En moet je het na verloop van tijd ook wer herhalen.

Ik heb galstenen met af en toe een aanval, maar be er nog niet aan

toe om me te laten opereren.

Hoop zo dat dit helpt.

En hoe merk je dat de stenen weg zijn??

Hoor graag van je.,

Misschien kan dit ook via mijn email??

groet AnnetRené schreef:

>

> Resium is een zeer oud Spaans volksmedicijn dat helpt tegen

> nierstenen en ook gal/leverstenen.

> Het is een drankje met kruiden volgens oud recept.De smaak is

> neutraal en het is een heldere vloeistof.

> Fles 600 ml met maatcupje .

> Verkrijgbaar bij bijv. www.drogisterij.net voor € 26,-

> Het werkt zeer goed.

• René

Beste Annet:

Een BICOM therapeut kan nierstenen meten/ontdekken.

Dus gewoon elke dag zoals in de gebruiksaanwijzing staat een dosis nemen.

En na een tijdje weer naar de therapeut gaan om te meten.

Voor galstenen zijn meer kuren mogelijk.

Vaak zijn er ook parasieten bij betrokken.

Zulks kun je lezen in “Handboek Zelfgenezing” van Hulda Clark.

ISBN 90-6556-167-6

info: 0597-471489

In het boek kun je lezen over de lever reiniging met kruiden.

Verder is er nog een kuur uit jugoslavie die ik zelf ook een keer gedaan heb, met citroensap en olijf olie, maar het recept moet ik even opzoeken,en zal ik dan later hier publiceren.

• René

The Liver-Gallbladder Flush - Cleanse

Told by grandma Nada - prescribed by an “old Doctor” in 1950.

INSTRUCTIONS

Eat only fat-free breakfast the day of cleanse, and then fast.

In the evening:

squeeze juice from 10 lemons

and mix it with 1 cup of olive oil.

Drink it.

Walk all night. Empty bowels into the pot and look for stones.

Original Email:

=================

My grandmother Nada told me this story.

It was about when she was around forty years old. I was a teenager when she first told me this story, but I still remember it as though she told me a few years ago. I could imagine everything she experienced.

It happened somewhere in Belgrade in the 1950s. She was living with her two sons, my father, and my uncle.

That year, she often experienced sharp and long lasting pain on her right side and under her rib cage. I think it was winter.

A doctor diagnosed her with gallstones. He suggested a fat-free diet. I guess surgery was out of the question at that time. Yugoslavia was destroyed in World War II; I doubt doctors were performing gallbladder surgery in the fifties. Even if they were performing that type of surgery at that time, knowing my grandmother, I really doubt she would dare to undertake surgery.

Her pain was getting worse, so most people who knew her knew how bad she was suffering. Through friends, she came in contact with an old, retired doctor who gave her a recipe written on a small piece of paper. She kept that piece of paper for years together with her most important papers and documents, and she shared the recipe with others who needed it, but, eventually, she lost it. However, the recipe was very simple & easy to remember, so she did not forget it.

Here is the recipe:

Gallstones cleansing recipe:

Eat only fat-free breakfast the day of cleanse, and then fast.

In the evening:

squeeze juice from 10 lemons

and mix it with 1 cup of olive oil.

Drink it.

Walk all night. Empty bowels into the pot and look for stones.

So, she did it. My father and his brother (who were teenagers) had to stay awake all that night.

She was so weak, and had so much pain, they had to hold her and walk with her all night. As she explained, her pain was so intense at some moments, she couldn’t support herself when standing. Sometimes, she just lay on the floor in pain.

She emptied her bowels several times that night and morning.

In the morning, they counted over 28 calcified stones of different color, many of them bigger than marbles. The stones were as hard as rock.

She kept those stones in a plastic bag for years, but eventually, she lost them when she moved into another house.

She never had the gallstone problem again, and she never repeated that cleanse again.

I asked my father if he remembered that night, but he doesn't. But, he remembers stones.

My grandmother is dead, my uncle is dead, and I am the only person who remembers this whole story.

I am telling it to my kids and to you, so the story will not be forgotten.

Best of health

Dusan

Liver cleanse - Gallbladder cleanse - Liver flush - NO surgery

• Annet

Hallo

Heb inmiddels 4 flessen resium op en heb afgelopen weekende

de leverreiniging gedaan.

Ook loop ik bij een osteopaat .

Helaas zijn de klachten nog niet weg.

Heb je nog meer suggesties?

Las dat er voor dieren Lysium is , maar zou je dit ook voor mensen

kunnen gebruiken.

Groet Annet

• Pipo

Ja we hebben ook nog Livatrex van Mastercare.nl :

Livatrex-liver & gal cleanse €27,00

Livatrex™ is an energetically enhanced 100% All-Natural blend of powerful herbs and minerals designed to support normal detoxification and function of the liver and gallbladder. Each herb was carefully selected for its safety and detoxifying power.

Livatrex™ is produced using the incredible TincTract® process to ensure the purity and efficacy of all of the natural ingredients and with the proprietary microBURST!™ technology to deliver maximum absorption and enhance the effectiveness and value of Livatrex™!

What Makes Livatrex™ the Best?

* 100% true alcohol free

* Vegan Safe & GMO Free

* Kosher & Halal Certified

* Aids in eliminating foreign substances from the liver

* Contains all organically cultivated herbs

* Produced using the TincTract® Technology

* Contains mB!™ Liquid Trace Minerals

* Eco-friendly sustainable manufacturing

* No animal testing

How Long Will It Take To Cleanse My Liver and Gallbladder?

The best results come with repetition. You will just be scratching the surface of years of accumulated toxins with only 1 liver and gallbladder cleanse. I highly recommend repeating the Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse 3 times in a row with a break of 5 to 10 days between each session. If you are interested in performing 3 L/G cleanses, I recommend purchasing our Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse Kit.

If you do not want to perform the five day liver and gallbladder cleanse, Livatrex™ can be used by itself to slowly and effectively cleanse the liver and gallbladder. This may take a lot longer but will still be effective. Just follow the maintenance instructions below. In order for you to achieve the same results of one 5-day liver and gallbladder cleanse, I estimate you would have to stay on the maintenance serving size for 3 months.

Instructions for Dr. Group's Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse:

Pour the entire contents of the Livatrex™ bottle into 1 gallon of organic apple juice, distilled water or Wellness Water®. Drink one 8-ounce glass 4 times a day (between meals) for 4 days. On day 5, follow the instructions outlined in Dr. Group's Liver and Gallbladder Cleanse Program.

Instructions for Livatrex™ Maintenance:

Regular maintenance with Livatrex™ helps keep the liver and gallbladder healthy and cleansed of toxic buildup. However, to reduce the need for maintenance dosing, try following my suggested diet and slowly eliminate the source of daily toxins from your environment with my “Green Living” Cleanse.

Maintenance Instructions: Mix 2 full droppers with 4 ounces of purified water and drink before breakfast 2 to 3 times weekly.

Ingredients in Livatrex™:

Wildcrafted Borotutu Bark

(Grown under Organic Conditions):

The Borotutu Tree contains many benefits in its bark, making it a superb addition to the Livatrex™ formula. It has been used by ancient herbal healers as a liver and gallbladder tonic as well as an overall digestive system balancer.

Organic Chicory Root

Cultivated from the Nile River for thousands of years, Organic Chicory Root has a long and well-documented history of assisting people with liver problems. In fact, documentation exists that ancient Romans used this herb to help cleanse the blood. Similarly, ancient Egyptians were known to consume Chicory Root in large amounts to aid in purifying the liver and the blood. Especially during periods of scarcity for traditional coffee beans, roasted Chicory Roots have often served as a natural caffeine-free alternative.

Organic Dandelion Leaf

Dandelion Leaf helps promote normal bile excretion from the liver. As such, the body can more efficiently process foods and liquids while purging harmful toxins. In addition, improved bile flow makes it possible for the body to better metabolize fat, which helps to naturally optimize the body's cholesterol levels. Organic Dandelion Leaf is also effective at stimulating a sluggish gallbladder, which is responsible for storing and excreting bile as the body needs it. This natural substance is effective at promoting blood purity which helps reduce the burden placed on the liver to filter out toxins.

Organic Dandelion Root

Dandelion is a perennial herb native to North America and Europe. You may consider dandelions a type of weed, but their roots have been used for many years to aid the body's natural purification processes, which helps support optimal liver function. For people suffering from excess water in the liver due to other health concerns, Organic Dandelion Root can also help to remove the water and improve normal liver function.

Organic Greater Celandine

Greater Celandine is often used to assist with liver and gallbladder cleansing programs for various reasons directly and indirectly associated with these organs. In addition, Organic Greater Celandine is also frequently used to help minimize the accumulation of foreign particles in the liver.

Organic Milk Thistle Seed

A number of studies suggest Milk Thistle Seed supports optimal liver function. For example, Organic Milk Thistle Seed can promote the liver's natural ability to regenerate new tissue as wear occurs. Milk Thistle Seed even shows promise in stimulating the liver's ability to produce bile for improved digestive function.

Organic Peppermint Leaf

Organic Peppermint Leaf helps promote the natural flow of bile from your liver to your gallbladder. The oil found in Peppermint (a hybrid of watermint and spearmint) also aids with the overall digestive process. As such, Organic Peppermint Leaf can help keep your liver in optimal working order and allows for it to function more effectively.

Organic Turmeric

Offering strong antioxidant effects, Organic Turmeric helps remove toxins from the body. As a result of this antioxidant effect, your liver does not have to work as hard to filter blood and keep your body healthy.

Organic Yellow Dock Root

Yellow Dock Root aids in eliminating foreign substances that can overburden the liver and gallbladder.

Wildcrafted Chanca Piedra

With the recent “discovery” of this well-known Amazon rainforest plant, healthcare practitioners have acquired a powerful natural ally in helping to maintain optimal bladder, kidney, gallbladder, and liver health. Chanca Piedra is traditionally thought to promote the liver's normal detoxification efforts for purging harmful substances. †

What is the All-Natural TincTract® Technology used in making Livatrex™?

The TincTract® liquid herbal glycerite process was invented in 1982 and is a revolutionary trade secret. TincTract® processing technology utilizes innovative and advanced scientific principles. The TincTract® herbal glycerite extraction technology provides the most potent and most concentrated, poly-constituent based liquid herbal formulas available. TincTract® liquid herbal glycerites are 100% true alcohol-free, effective, and safe, and have been independently 3rd party lab-analysis verified. Plus, liquid herbal glycerites taste remarkably good!

Global Healing Center is an Earth-friendly company that is sensitive to viable worldwide botanical preservation. By using the TincTract® method we utilize safe, eco-friendly, sustainable technologies, resulting in products possessing a very low Erg Index. An erg is the unit of energy and mechanical work in the centimeter-gram-per-second (CGS) system of units, and it's utilized in the Erg Index to ascertain a technology's impact on the economy and environment.

How do mB!™ Liquid Trace Minerals enhance the effectiveness of Livatrex™?

microBURST!™ (also known as mB!™) is a revolutionary liquid trace mineral technology used in advanced natural health supplements to deliver maximum results. microBURST!™ basically enhances the body's energy systems to boost overall health. It's literally “energy in a bottle”!

Appropriately named microBURST!™ because of the micro-fractionation of the molecular structure (which makes it more bio-absorbable on a cellular level), this amazing alternative health innovation can deliver a subtle burst of energy almost immediately after you take it.

How does microBURST!™ technology work?

microBURST!™ is a nano-colloidal product developed from trace minerals cultivated from ancient sea beds; it contains all of the 70+ trace minerals necessary for optimal body function. The trace minerals in microBURST!™ are then “micro-fractionated” to provide maximum absorption by your system promoting efficient cellular uptake. microBURST!™ penetrates right to the core of cellular function and benefits all aspects of human health.

With an “energization” process that brings it all together, microBURST!™ more than lives up to its name. Many people who take microBURST!™-enhanced supplements on a regular basis report having more energy, greater clarity of mind, and general improvement in their overall sense of health and well-being.

The addition of microBURST!™ technology in any of Global Healing Center's herbal formulas practically guarantees you're receiving one of the most advanced and effective natural health supplements available. On a daily basis, using microBURST!™-enhanced supplements can provide a broad spectrum of trace as well as major minerals and vitamins that just can't be beat!

• Pipo

Een ander oud middel tegen galstenen is Choline. En het is niet duur, een pot met capsules kost minder dan 10 euro.

René

• annet

Hoi Rene

Sorry dat ik nu pas reageer, heb het niet eerder gelezen.

Heb het nu echt gehad met die stenen , ik laat me opereren , en dan proberen

om klachtenvrij te blijven omdat ik wel begrepen heb dat je er vaak nog niet vanaf bent.

Heb je ook een aanrader om te gebruiken als je de galblaas kwijt bent?

Dus een positief iets voor je lever??

Groet Annet

• Pipo

Hallo Annet:

Als ik zo'n probleem heb ga ik bij mijn bioresonantie therapeut te rade.Hij is ook homeopaat,dus dat helpt.

Hij zei als je een warme kruik op de lever legt kunnen de stenen er soms uitschieten.

En Hulda clark zegt dat als je zo'n lever/galsteen kapot slaat zie je altijd een kwalijke bacterie of parasiet!

Voor mijn freq generator heb ik een speciale chip voor de lever parasieten.Enkele malen p.j. Draai ik dat programma af.

Op je vraag wat speciaal te gebruiken voor de lever zonder galblaas heb ik geen antwoord op.

Voor de lever zelf heb ik diverse supplementen, zoals Maria distel en van het merk Pharmax heb ik “liver supportand detox”

Heb je al eens een bioresonantie therapeut geconsulteerd?

Die kun je vinden via bioresonantie.nl of via de bioresonantiestartpagina.

MVG, René

• Annet

Hoi Rene

Ik ben geopereerd en het viel me heel erg mee , gelukkig.

Ben helemaal van mijn pijn af ,

de galblaas was klein vol gruis en een stuk of 4 steentjes van 1 cm doorsnee plus nog wat kleinere.

Heb ze in een potje mee gekregen.

Ben toch wel blij met de ingreep.

Ik ben al eens bij een bioresenantie therapeut geweest die me heeft behandelt voor de heliobactor in mijn maag.

Ik ben ook bij een natuurarts en die adviseerde om te ontzuren , hier was ik voor de operatie ook al.

Moet er alleen weer mee beginnen , omdat ik met alles wat ik deed voor de operatie was gestopt.

Jammer dat alles wat ik heb geprobeerd in het alternatieve circuit niet heeft geholpen bij mij.

Met jou alles goed??

Wou je dit nog even laten weten , groetjes en bedankt nog voor je antwoord Annet